Pennymoor's beautifully-presented facilities
Our excellent facilities include a safe children's play-area; superb toilet/shower block which includes baby-change stations in the ladies and the gents; laundry room and dish-washing facilities, all with free hot water. There is a separate wash-room equipped for the disabled; an emergency telephone; chemical disposal points; Gas and a well-stocked shop.
Our campsite facilities at a glance
- Children's play area with safety surfaces
- Shop for daily grocery items, newspapers, hot pasties etc.
- Gas and camping gas
- Super heated toilet/shower facilities with FREE hot water
- Baby-change station in both Ladies and Gents main block
- Chemical disposal points
- Motorhome waste disposal point
- Laundry room including iron
- Covered dish-washing facilities
- Good disabled facilities
- Emergency telephone
- Dog walk area
The Pennymoor Cafe, Store and takeaway
Why not pop in and order your daily newspapers and have a browse around? You can order your papers before your arrival by phoning Jo and Mike on 07921 723949.
We look forward to meeting you all!
- Locally produced bread, croissants and cakes
- Local Farm free range eggs
- Milk and dairy produce
- Soft drinks, ice creams and confectionery
- Langage Farm Jersey Clotted Cream
- General groceries and essential items
- Gifts, toys, cards and books
We also serve:
- Fish & chips, pizza and curry nights to take away (see blackboard for times and days)
- Delicious hot pasties, sausage rolls and freshly cooked baguettes/rolls with a choice of fillings
Reserve your camping pitch or static caravan at Pennymoor now
Start by downloading the appropriate booking form using one of the links below.