Pennymoor's beautifully-presented facilities
Our excellent facilities include a safe children's play-area; superb toilet/shower block which includes baby-change stations in the ladies and the gents; laundry room and dish-washing facilities, all with free hot water. There is a separate wash-room equipped for the disabled; an emergency telephone; chemical disposal points; Gas and a well-stocked shop.
Our campsite facilities at a glance
- Children's play area with safety surfaces
- Shop for daily grocery items, newspapers, hot pasties etc.
- Gas and camping gas
- Super heated toilet/shower facilities with FREE hot water
- Baby-change station in both Ladies and Gents main block
- Chemical disposal points
- Motorhome waste disposal point
- Laundry room including iron
- Covered dish-washing facilities
- Good disabled facilities
- Emergency telephone
- Dog walk area
The Pennymoor Bits and Bites shop and takeaway
Why not pop in and order your daily newspapers and have a browse around? You can order your papers before your arrival by phoning Jim and Anne on 07917 382333. In addition, we now offer welcome packs of varying value, ranging from, Tea, Coffee and Biscuits, to a larger groceries pack. Please ring Anne on the number above to arrange your pack.
We look forward to meeting you all!
- Locally produced bread, croissants and cakes
- Local Farm free range eggs
- Milk and dairy produce
- Soft drinks, ice creams and confectionery
- Langage Farm Jersey Clotted Cream
- General groceries and essential items
- Gifts, toys, cards and books
We also serve:
- Fish & chips to take away (see blackboard for times and days)
- Delicious hot pasties, sausage rolls and freshly cooked bacon rolls
Reserve your camping pitch or static caravan at Pennymoor now
Start by downloading the appropriate booking form using one of the links below.