Booking conditions for touring sites and static caravans at Pennymoor
1. The Lodge requires a deposit of £200.00 per week and static caravan holidays require a deposit of £100.00 per week, in advance, on all bookings. The Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. The Balance is to be paid 4 weeks before arrival. Check-in is between 14.00 and 20.00 (later arrival available by arrangement only). Departure is by 10.00 am.
2. Tents / Touring Caravans / Motorhomes require a deposit of £30.00 (non refundable) per pitch, per week in advance. Balance due on arrival, payable with either cash or card, sorry no cheques.
3. It is regretted that refunds cannot be given for curtailment of stay.
4. All touring/camping pitches are available from 12 noon on the day of arrival until 11 am on the day of departure.
5. Touring/camping pitch prices are based on up to 4 persons sharing.
6. Latest arrival time for ALL guests is 8 pm regardless of the type of stay (Arrangement can be made for arrival up to 10pm only)
7. Late departure by arrangement only.
8. Any person who, in the opinion of the proprietors causes undue disturbances, or fails to keep dogs under control, will be asked to leave. Refunds will not be given.
9. We operate a quiet and peaceful site, for the enjoyment of everyone, and therefore a no noise policy after 11pm is enforced. The childrens play area will be cleared by dusk or 10pm which ever comes first, and this will be strictly monitored. (Ball games are not permitted in the play area, but welcome in the overflow camping field)
10. No Commercial vehicles.
11.The Site owners will not accept liability for any personal injury or damage to property howsoever caused or sustained.
12. Young children (under 12) must be supervised in the shower/toilet blocks at all times.
13. We do not accept bookings from same sex parties, or groups under 18 years of age.
14. For Health & Safety reasons, campfires are strictly prohibited anywhere on the Caravan & Camping Site.
15. Smoking is strictly forbidden in any of our letting fleet of caravans and in the shower/toilet blocks.
16. All BBQ's to be off the ground. Blocks can be found by the re-cycling bins.
17. Children aged 3 and under free.
18. All breakages must be paid for or replaced before departure.
19. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times whilst on the Site. There are exercise areas around the Park and off site. All dog fouling must be picked up and put in the bins provided. Dogs must not be left on the site unattended. Failure to comply could result in being asked to leave.
20. In the interests of safety, cycles, skateboards,skates and scooters etc. are not to be used on site. Cycles can be used for access only.
Reserve your camping pitch or static caravan at Pennymoor now
Start by downloading the appropriate booking form using one of the links below.